Marketing Assistant Position:
The MBC Group is looking to hire a marketing assistant who will assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing and social media initiatives for our clients and provide day-to-day account management and other marketing tasks. In this position, you will help to manage ongoing social media accounts and strategies for our clients.
This is a 100% remote entry level position. You must be self-motivated with a growth mindset, excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, and high attention to detail. There’s so much to learn from us, and you’ll be introduced to a lot of successful marketing strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing digital marketing and social media strategies with the team.
- Making sure all social media channels follow and promote the brand voices and tones of multiple clients.
- Seeking fresh ways to connect with target audiences that encourages brand interaction and gains new customers.
- Helping to identify and analyze marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Coordinating, editing, and optimizing any content relating to advertising, branding, and marketing.
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Managing multiple projects, social media channels, and client expectations while keeping on top of timelines.
- Other marketing and analytical tasks as required.
What you’ll bring:
- Work on projects with a sense of urgency and self-motivation. You can prioritize and execute tasks with good judgement.
- Knowledge of relevant social media platforms and their algorithms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest).
- A basic understanding of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics, and online marketing channels. You also have solid data-centric analytical skills.
- Be coachable and show a growth mindset (e.g. embraces the latest technology, innovative digital marketing tools, social media trends, etc.) to better customer engagement.
- Past client service experience is a plus. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can break down and explain complex issues.
- Resourcefulness: You enjoy strategizing new processes to make our team members’ lives easier and our clients happier.
- Comfortable working from home and willing to adapt to remote work technologies and challenges. Must have a reliable internet.
- Proficiency of MS Office. (Word, PowerPoint and Excel.)
What we’re offering:
- Be a part of our fast-growing, innovative team of digital marketing experts.
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional growth.
- Work remotely from home. You must be located in Colorado
Please note that this position starts as a 1099 contractor role and can lead to full-time with W-2 after 90 days. To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.